Peeling my eyes open…
Dramas that I’m actually looking out for,
- Kdrama: Lie with me (yoon eun hye & Kang Ji Hwan, it’s been a while since Yoon last work, therefore looking forward. And I really like Kang’s comedy slapstick)
- Kdrama: You’re Into Me (aftemath of Go Mi Nam and ) Given they aren’t together in You’re beautiful drama, it really makes those in favour of the 2 to see how’s their chemistry after so long off screen.
- K-T drama: Hayate the Combat Butler. Manga adopted haven’t reallyappeal me so far. Wouldn’t be surprised that I might dropped this drama completely if the first episode doesn’t impress me much
- C-drama: Startling each step (just to make comparison with Palace locked heart)
- C-HK drama: Emperor’s Harlem( Should be a big work, been quite some time since I last watched Tavia in a historical drama).
- K drama: The Duo (just looking for the ending. Rating wise so far I will give it a 3/5)
- K drama: Can you hear my heart (heart warming, but may climb for the better as the drama goes on)
- T drama: Love You (stated earlier, it’s because the beginning isn’t bad, though there controversy with regards to the director, but the cast is pretty good)
- HK drama: Yes Sir No Sir (Need some Comedy. )
- HK drama: Relic of an emissary (Much like palace conflict. Been watching some lately)
Paused drama: Really wanted to watch it properly than rush through
- 49 days (wanted to watch it concurrently with a Singapore past drama, With you.Similar plot of soul sharing?)